1. Click in the upper left corner on File > Options > section Mail > click on the button Signatures
Window with signature options will show up.
2. Click on New > name the signature - e.g. "SignatureSatori siganture" > click on OK
Keep the Outlook opened and open a new browser window.
3. In this windows go to https://www.signaturesatori.com/app/user
Fill or update information for your signature.
(Your administrator sets what information you can edit)
4. When you are finished, click on the button Save and Preview
6. Go back to Outlook > click in the empty space in section Edit signature > paste the signature with CTRL + V (CMD + V) > click OK
Signature is ready.