1. Open the left sidebar menu by clicking on the “burger icon” in the upper left corner.
2. Go to the bottom of this menu and click on the Settings
3. In the pop-up window select Signature and first activate the Signature by turning it On.
Leave the window with Inbox opened and open a new browser window.
4. In this new windows go to https://www.signaturesatori.com/app/user
Fill or update information for your signature.
(Your administrator sets what information you can edit)
5. When you are finished, click on the button Save and Preview
7. Go back to the window with Inbox by Gmail opened
8. Click in the field Type your signature > insert the copied signature with CTRL + V (CMD + V)
9. Click on DONE.
The signature is not showed when you compose the message, but it will be added automatically when send.